Vikipedio:About this page
This part of Wikipedia (locally Vikipedio) is in Esperanto. For the English-language Wikipedia, see en.wikipedia.org. For Wikipedias in certain other languages, see Wikipedia multilingual coordination.
For information about the language Esperanto written in English, see the article Esperanto on the website of the English Wikipedia. On the Internet, there are available for free several courses about Esperanto:
- www.lernu.net Lernu!
- www.cursodeesperanto.com.br Curso de Esperanto - a computer program with sound files (Linux and Windows).
- Esperanto Viva - lessons about the language and about the culture.
- Free Esperanto Course - the classic correspondents' course.
- Esperanto.net - a great place to learn about Esperanto through the media of over 60 languages.
- The Esperanto Teacher, A Simple Course for Non-Grammarians - a book from Project Gutenberg, by Helen FRYER.
- Complete Grammar of Esperanto - a Project Gutenberg book, by Ivy KELLERMAN.
Some great places related to learning more about Esperanto through the medium of English:
- Esperanto: A Language for the Global Village by Sylvan Zaft.
- About Language Problems by Claude Piron.
English language speakers may notice that capitalized forms for surnames of people are used within this site. That is not erroneous: in the international media, and supremely in those of Esperanto, it is typical that capitalized forms be used for the family name. Any anglophone might write his or her name in the manner of Chuck SMITH, in which case the family name is expressed last. Despite this, any Chinese person would express their family name first, in the manner of ZHU Xin. This way we know which one of the names is such a person's family name.
|Pri ĉi tiu paĝo - About this page|
|This page in other languages: